Saturday, November 9, 2013

Tar Heels Basketball

   I've been a loyal Tar Heel basketball fan ever since I got hooked back around 1967-68.  The Tar Heels went to the Final Four that year (and three years in a row).  I went to the Tar Heels summer basketball camp for two years in a row.  It was a great experience for me.

   Since then, the Tar Heels have made basketball history with their winning tradition, going to many more Final Fours and winning four more NCAA championships.

     This will be a permanent home for UNC Tar Heels basketball updates and stories.  If any of you out there are loyal Tar Heels fans, reporters, or even players, feel free to drop me a line here.  You are welcome to share your stories, blogs, updates, whatever you like, as long as it pertains to UNC Tar Heels basketball.


No comments:

Post a Comment